Tuesday 8 February 2011

MAC Peacocky Haul

I went to MAC with the intent to buy one mega metal eye shadow and ended up with this:


Hmm.. I really think it is time to seek professional help. lol

First, I didn't want to buy the lipglosses, but the colour pay off and non-sticky texture just blew me away. Reminded me of the Rouge Allure Laquer..


I couldn't resist MAC's new cleanse off oil. I needed a new one, cause my Shu Uemura one is almost empty. I will do a review as soon as possible.


Do you wanna see swatches or have you already seen them on temptalia? *gg*

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Oohh I would love to see swatches please if you get a chance!
Looking forward to the oil review too xxxx

Lilly said...

kissable lipglosses for the win! great picks, I like these new lip proucts very much.