Wednesday 2 February 2011

London and IMATS photos

Sooooo, here are some impressions from IMATS and the places I went. Enjoy :-)

Let's start with the pics from IMATS:



I looove the Hellboy movies..




I spent way too much money at the Crown Brush counter..


Enkore, such a sweet guy.


Lovely Tanja and her gorgeous boyfriend Jim who is huuuge. *gg* He had to bend down for the picture. Tanja is a lucky girl, he's hot.


Unfortunately, I didn't see the girls from the Pixiwoo channel, but meeting the others was definitely awesome enough. *gg* I was done with IMATS quite fast. I only had the exhibitor floor ticket and I was there at 9:15 and finished at 11:00. *gg* I pick what I want and when I have everything I leave, that's me and after 11 am it got uncomfortably crowded.. So it was exactly right. Naturally, I spent way too much money..

Some other pics:


Picadilly Circus


Doesn't this packaging look adorable??


Love it!! Superdrug is so amazing!


The two pair of shoes from Topshop I so desperately want..



Primark is unbelievable, they have a huge selection of clothes and shoes and that for prices you just can't believe. I bought four pair of shoes and paid only 22 pounds..


The make up quarter..


Relatively new to London. :-)


The MAC Pro store :-)


Oh how I love thee...





I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I'm not sure if I should do a London haul, I don't want people to think I'm bragging.. Let me know how curious you are to see what I bought.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Blusherine said...

I am curious! I'd love to see the haul!

Lilly said...

me too :)