Thursday 9 February 2012

Milani Trendsetter Swatches

Hey guys,

Sorry that I've been so quiet, I'm sick and it sucks.. Here the swatches of the eyeshadow palette and I must say: sadly, those are crap..


Without a brush it's quite hard to use one colour without touching the others. Besides having really bad colour pay off these crumble like hell.. See for yourself:


I swatched these heavily, they still look like I barely touched them..


Luckily, I only payed about 3€ due to their 50% off offer, don't buy them, these suck.. I hope this was helpful my dear ones.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

das hört sich ja furchtbr an... ich hab auch so eine palette nur mit so braun-beige-tönen, die ist ganz ok.

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

sei froh, also ich bin von der echt enttäuscht, ja man sieht schon die farben aber ich musste dafür den lidschatten fast tot reiben..