Saturday 4 February 2012

Review: Burt's Bees Replenishing Body Bar

I got this a week and damn I was excited:



I never used anything like it before, it's a body soap that you use instead of your shower gel. I know Lush makes them as well, but I don't like Lush, so I haven't tried one. Let's take a closer look:



It's huge *gg*


Comparison:


As said I had high expectations and unfortunately those weren't really met. While it has a nice cranberry smell when being dry, as soon as it gets wet I smell nothing, but the classic scent of soap and it's not a smell I like.

It does make a nice lather and it certainly is sufficient to clean yourself, but no foamy bubbles. Not really a surprise, but I wished there would be at least a few.

In a nutshell, it cleans well and this soap bar will last you for ages. In addition, it's a great product for travelling, but it smells like classic soap without another scent and doesn't foam at all. I want a nice smell while showering and without foam I don't truly feel clean.

Therefore, this is nothing for me. I don't have comparison soaps, so this is a quite specific review. I don't wanna say all body soaps are like that, I can only talk about this one.

I hope this was helpful. :-)

Love,
Guinevere
The product was given to me for review

No comments: