Thursday 20 September 2012

B Pretty - Ruby Surprise

Hello lovelies,

Today I have something really pretty for you. A couple of days ago, I was strolling through Bipa looking for Essie's "Don't Sweater It" (of course it was sold out) and saw something truly surprising.

A gorgeous nail polish from b pretty. The ones who know b pretty, know that this brand is not really something you usually look at. At least, I never did, it's rather something kids would buy when first experimenting with make up.

But they do have a LE at the moment with a chrome theme, I'm not a fan of chrome, but I saw this polish and couldn't believe my eyes. Look at that beauty:




Swatches:



Know what I mean? How gorgeous is this shade? 

It's called "Ruby Surprise" and is truly amazing. Now the best part, it costs 1,29€. I mean how can you beat that?

What do you think? I think you should definitely buy it if you can. *g*

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: