Tuesday 18 September 2012

Trends of Beauty Vienna 2012

I was really excited when I read that there will be a Beauty trade show in Vienna. After all, I've been waiting for years. *gg*


Besides 300 exhibitors, there will be two competitions and several lectures. It sounds great and does remind me of big shows like IMATS, the only catch (and that's a tough one) is that only professionals are allowed. 

It's kinda sad, cause I think there is enough potential and many people would love to visit and enjoy the show. On the other hand, it's great for professionals to have a secluded show one can focus on products and equipment. 

So, if you are a professional and have time, definitely stop by. I will. :-)

You have to identify yourself with one of these: 
  • Membership card of the Wirtschaftskammer
  • Trade Certificate or Education Certificate
  • Confirmation of your employer

To find all the infos such as opening hours and location, visit their website here.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: