Monday 17 September 2012

Origins Make A Difference Plus+

Since I'm a huge Origins fan, I always get more than excited when they announce a new product. So when I got the mail, I jumped around a little and of course I had to share that info with you.

After five years of research looking for the enzyme that is responsible for the balance of moisture in your skin, Caspase 14, they created a cream that moisturizes your face constantly, but balances it if needed.

As always, the cream is packed with a ton of amazing natural ingredients, such as urea, lychee, watermelon, rhodocrosit, orange, mint and many more. 

To make sure the cream meets your needs, they created three versions. 

For combination to dry skin:
For oily to combination skin:

and for dry and really dry skin:


I always welcome it when brands focus on different skin types within one series. It will be released in October containing 50 ml and will cost 44€. Not exactly a bargain, but Origins products never disappointed me so far and your face is a really important part of you, invest in it for the future.

So what do you think? I'm excited!!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: