Wednesday 26 September 2012

Storing Medication: The Cool Way

This has nothing to do with beauty per se, nevertheless, I wanted to post it, cause it's a topic that's very important for me.

I do have several severe chronical illnesses. They are a part of me and I'm not ashamed of them.

I'm not gonna list what I have today. It's quite difficult, cause it's so much and I'm always worried that people think I just want their pity. It always ends like that, even though it's unmeant. 

I've been looking for a pill box that doesn't look like I'm 80 or in a hospital for ages. A couple of days ago I found it and I wanted to show it to you, cause it's so cool and maybe you're looking for something like that too.

Here it is:


How cool, right? A keyboard!

You can open each day seperately and there's a lot of space!


I do need to take 8 pills each day to stay "healthy", though I'll never be healthy, so let's just say alive. So, you can image that I was worried that all the pills would fit in..

And they did!! How awesome is that?!


So, here we go. The full glory. ;-)


It wasn't a bargain. It cost 9,90€, but I think it's totally worth it. If you need one as well, I bought it at the SCS, on the first floor right at the beginning next to the IKEA entrance on the left side. Pretty cool, right?

Love,
Guinevere

4 comments:

Kirschblüte said...

sieht recht witzig aus - auch wenn der inhalt es nicht ist!
kann man ja auch als foundationpalette oder für lippenstifte etc. zweckentfremden ;)

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

ja stimmt, aber da gibt es sicher billigere alternativen und durchsichtige. die find ich bei sowas hübscher

C said...

that's cool! habenwill! ich nehme auch ein paar medikamente regelmäßig jedentag... und weil ich total chaotisch bin vielleicht brauche ich sowas...

Madame Bonaparte said...

Ich finds auch cool :D
Sicher auch sehr praktisch für kleine Ohrringe (Stecker), die verlier ich immer ^^

(auch wenns natürlich einfach nur scheisse ist, wenn man so jung so viele Medis nehmen muss.)