Tuesday 4 September 2012

New MAC Collections in September

I visited the MAC counter today to enjoy all the new products released in September. I only bought two items (really proud!) and will show you my haul soon.

Let's see some photos:

Styleseeker



Face & Body, Cremesheen + Pearl



The new range of nail polishes in an amazing display, love it:




A bunch of new stuff and many of these will be permanent, so no stress. If I remember correctly, only Styleseeker and Face & Body are limited editions.

Did you buy anything??

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the most Styleseeker collection. Would love to get the reddish/bronze shadow duos but I'm not buying this time. My personal economy is not at it's best moment ;)

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

oh how I know what you're talking about gg

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

die zwei äußeren??