Tuesday 26 March 2013

Review: Wilkinson Intuition Dry Skin

A week ago, this surprised me in the mail. How exciting! I never bought such a fancy shaver, so I couldn't wait to try it. 



It even comes with an attachment for your shower :-)




So how does it work? You don't need any shaving gel, just get your legs wet and you can start. This big white block around the shaver is a solid conditioner made out of coconut and almond oil.



So how was it?

It was amazing. It didn't feel like I was shaving my legs, it felt like I gave them a conditioning treatment! My legs were not only completely smooth, they also felt like I just applied body lotion.

This product is a full success you could say, but it comes with one downside and this was the reason I never bought one of these before - the price tag..

The shaver itself, like you see it above, costs 8,69€ which isn't bad, but the conditioning thing will be gone one day and the refill package with three of those gorgeous shave heads costs incredible 12,49€.. Personally, I think that's quite a lot.

So, I guess you have to decide if this luxury is worth it. I will enjoy every time I can use it, but after that I'll resume stealing my boyfriends razor and use it with plain shaving gel. *g*

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: