Wednesday 22 December 2010

DM and Naildesign Supplies Haul

I've read about a new skin care series from Alverde a few weeks ago and yesterday I caught sight of it and naturally I had to have it. *gg* It is a series specially designed for (young) skin from 20 and up.

I bought the complete series: day cream, night cream and serum


I can't wait to tell you about it. Review will follow soooon!! For now I can say it smells awesome. :-) I used the day cream this morning and was totally happy with the result. I have dry skin and I moisturised it perfectly.

After that I went to a naildesign supplies store in Hernals and bought these:


Two packages with nail tips for my nail polish swatching thing, a cuticle pusher and a new file. :-)

What about your christmas shopping? ;-)

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: