Friday 23 September 2011

Review: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner

Hey guys,

I bought the famous "3 minute miracle moist deep conditioner" from Aussie in New York 3 years ago and now it's finally empty. Time for a review!!

It's funny that the packaging differs from country to country. In the U.K. the same product looks like this:


My opinion:

I liked it, but sadly didn't love it. It was nice, but I didn't have the impression that it really made a difference. I used it once a week and my hair felt nice and soft, but not extraordinarily amazing.

I wasn't impressed by this product and happy when it was empty, but couldn't resist buying the "3 Miracle Moist Luscious Long" deep treatment in the UK:


And guess what? I love it!!! It makes such a difference and my hair feels way better than before. This definitely is a product I would repurchase and will.

So, personally, I wouldn't buy the normal 3 miracle moist again or recommend it but the luscious long version is great.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: