Friday 16 September 2011

Review/Haul: Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2-in-1 Roll-on

Sorry, I've been kinda quiet on the blogging front the last couple of days. I don't feel so well at the moment.. Depression is eating me up and to put it mildly: it sucks.

Nevertheless, this blog isn't called "my pathetic life" so let's focus on something nice. This time on the Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2-in-1 Roll-on in Fair.

I bought it one day after the Garnier Press Lunch which I enjoyed very much. I was so hooked on the whole product range, I wanted it and since there's an offer at BIPA at the moment, I had to get it.
Let's take a closer look:


A swatch and then I'll tell you my opinion:


So what do I think?

I love it, I was surprised that I like it so much, but I really do. It's very pigmented, so you only need a tiny amount of product and it really does brighten the under-eye area.
It's not a concealer in the sense that it would cover red dots or so, but it certainly does make a difference.

I can really recommend it, it comes in to shades, so there should be a colour for everyone. If you were thinking about getting it, get it now. The offer at BIPA is great and since you only need such tiny amounts it will last you for ages.

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Lilly said...

This little thing rocks! I love it.

Feel better soon!! Depressions suck big times.

Hugs!