Sunday 4 December 2011

Haul: MAC Optical Bronzer or the prettiest product ever

I was quite sad, but not really surprised, when I heard that we wouldn't get the Art of Powder collection.

After a particulary crappy day and hearing that all the "Let's Skate" paint pots and the Viva Glam teddy wouldn't come either, cause some asshole stole the whole container I started looking for the bronzer online.

And to my surprise I found it for a very reasonable prise on ebay, so I ordered it.. It arrived two days ago and it's sooooo pretty. Let's see for yourself:





What a beauty..

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

michischaaf said...

sieht hübsch aus, spricht mich jetzt aber nicht an. umso besser - kann mein Geld für was anderes mal ausgeben =) haha

Anonymous said...

wirklich sehr schööööön :O und wie sieht er aufgetragen aus?