Sunday, 11 December 2011

"Metallic In The Mix" Nail Polish Haul & Swatches


Well, in the end I got all of them.. *g* After reading in my comments that lovely CucumPear bought all and worries that the two I (and most of the other bloggers) skipped might be overlooked for no good reason, I just had to have them! *g*

I'm really glad I bought those two, thanks dear! :-) Now on to some swatches and pics of the polishes.


"metallic violet"


"metallic blue"


"green changer"


"gold changer"


"metallic hologram"


"bronze changer"


"purple-green"


"metallic matt"


"metallic pearl"


"metallic diamonds"


Swatching time (I haven't had time to swatch metallic diamonds and metallic pearl yet, I'll post them later):


first row (left to right): gold changer, green changer, metallic hologram, metallic matt
second row (left to right): metallic blue, bronze changer, metallic violet, purple-green 


The missing two colours are gorgeous as well, you'll see them soon. I love them, they look soooooo cool. What do you think?

Love,
Guinevere