Sunday 18 December 2011

Review: Origins Starting Over Eye Cream

Another review.. *gg*

This is the eye cream I've been using ever since I bought it in March and I absolutely love it.


It's a white/beige cream and as one can see I already used quite a lot. *g*


Now let's review it:

This is what Origins says about it: "Clinically tested, our advanced Mimosa and Fennel Seed formula helps to reduce the appearance of eye area lines and wrinkles. It helps to smooth crepiness on eyelids so makeup looks fresher."

I mainly use it on my under-eye area and I'm really happy with it. It moisturizes the area and keeps wrinkles at bay. Since I (luckily) don't have to deal with deep wrinkles yet I can't say how it affects those, but for me and my eye area it definitely works.

I got a few samples of the new Plantscription eye cream and it feels lovely too, but I prefer the consistency of my cream. The Plantscription one is quite similar to the face cream which is much more of a gel than a cream and I prefer the feel of a cream.

Overall, I certainly can recommend this eye cream. :-) So if you were thinking about getting it, get it!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: