Wednesday 14 December 2011

Review: Wella System Professional Colour Save Mask

I got this about two months ago and used it several times, so time for a review. :-)


For my ingredients girls:


I really really like this mask. It's a great product. Just as simple as that. It makes my hair super-soft and shiny.  

The "bad" thing about it is the price tag:


24,50€ is not cheap.. Is it worth it?

A good question. It's a lovely product and I'm glad I own it, but I think there are other masks out there which do the same job and only cost half as much.

The good thing is that you can get it at every DM. I hope this was helpful if you were thinking about getting it.

Love,
Guinevere
The product was given to me for review.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ich hatte diese Maske schon mal und bin ewig damit ausgekommen, finde sie aber auch teuer. Hab jetzt eine von Herstyler (seit einem Jahr) die hat 60€ gekostet (leider viel zu teuer) und ich benutze sie so selten, bin irgendwie zu faul für Haarmasken im Winter, da ist mir immer so kalt, da will ich keine nassen Haare (föhn sie immer gleich), im Sommer ist das eher meins.