Tuesday 24 January 2012

Glossybox January 2012

I was one of the lucky girls who got a Glossybox for review. You can't believe how excited I was when it arrived.

Here we go - instead of the normal rosy box it was a hot pink one, the Valentine's Day edition. I love it.



The inside is such as pretty as the outside. I'm one of the girls that is a true sucker for pretty packaging and they nailed it:


Now the best part, the inside:



I must say I didn't expect it to be so amazing. Especially, the Kiehls moisturizer and the Kérastase hair oil always tempted me, but were just too expensive for me to buy it.  Four out of five products are right up my alley. :-) I'm not sure if the Lancôme serum isn't too intense for me, but it's cool to be able to try it.


Close up time:




A huge wand for such a tiny mascara *gg*




So far I've only tried the Kiehls moisturizer and it seems to be a really promising product (except for the smell). I'm gonna review each product as soon as I used it thoroughly. :-)

This is such a cool concept. Each month a new box with high-end samples for 12€.
It feels awesome to get a new package each month and if products líke these are in the box every month, it definitely is worth 12€. 10€ for the box and unfortunately 2€ for shipping.

My mum was so excited that she immediately wanted to get it. *g* I think if you're not sure wether or not to get it, wait and see if the quality keeps being that amazing.

Thanks again Glossybox. :-)

Love you guys,
Guinevere
The product was given to me for review.

2 comments:

Emma said...

That's a really good box! x

snow. white said...

Are you from Vienna? :) Nice blog btw


snowwhite90.blogspot.com