Monday 30 January 2012

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

This product quickly became one of my all time favorites. I bought it when Bourjois had their 50% off sale and loved ever since.
Some pics:


I'm the shade 51:


Blended out, not really happy with the way this swatch turned out, but you'll see the result on my face better anyway.


After a shower with nothing on:


Finished make up with Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and a bit of the Healthy Mix concealer, no powder on top. Look at that result:


Now on to the actual review. *g* I absolutely love it. Simple as that! This foundation is great in every way possible.

It has a lovely finish, blends effortlessly into the skin, stays put, smells fruity divine and is the first foundation I ever came across that didn't make me feel like I need to set it with powder.

So if you are looking for a good foundation, go buy this one. You won't be disappointed. :-) I have the serum as well and gonna review it soon.

Love,
Guinevere

4 comments:

Aurora said...

My all time favorite! :)

Anna said...

mine too <3

My Bathroom Is My Castle said...

Danke für die Review; sehr hilfreich.
Liebe Grüße.

Elisa Doblhammer said...

hab mir auch die beiden foundations (+serum) im -50% sale gekauft, leider hat bipa die marke hergegeben :-( heul. die foundations habens echt in sich und sind wie du sagst simply perfect. wo kriegen wir die jetzt in zukunft her?