Saturday 21 July 2012

Birthday Haul

On wednesday was my 25th birthday and it was quite a nice day. It had a few hickups, but I'm gonna do a post about that later.

Since I'm not 12 anymore the gift giving policy changed a bit and knowing that nobody from my family and close friends would buy my anything even remotely related to beauty I bought something for myself. lol

I ordered several products from Shining Cosmetics, my favorite online shop. I love that store, the prices are more than fair, the shipping rate is okay and the variety of products is amazing.


Here's what I got: 


Three polishes from the new China Glaze "Summer Neons" collection.

Sun-Kissed


Orange You Hot


I'm With The Lifeguard


The palette and blush from the new Sleek 2012 collection.


..new packaging - what do you think?


Glory



Honour


aaand two new Lime Crime lipsticks, of course in weird colours!! I love their packaging..





Mint To Be


New Yolk City


Swatches of all the products will come in the next couple of days.

All in all, I'm more than happy with my present for me. *gg*

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Katinka said...

Happy B-day!
Looking forward to the lipsticks applied on your lips :-)
xo
K.