Monday 23 July 2012

Sleek 2012 Collection - Review & Swatches

Some of these pictures you already know, but just for the completeness of it. :-)



The lovely "Glory" palette with colours named after tube stations (all pics are clickable):




"Honour" - I must admit I was shocked when I saw the colour.. I didn't expect it to look AT ALL like that. I was expecting some mauvy shade, not this brown. Gosh, that was a disappointment.. That happens when you're online shopping. gg


Nevertheless, after I swatched it, we became friends again. Actually, it's really pretty:


Now on to the palette :-)

first row: Tube, Overground, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Platform, Northern




second row: District, Hammersmith and City, Picadilly, Circle, Victoria, Central




With the exception of two shades (Tube and Platform) those are all amazingly pigmented and not crumbly at all! I didn't except that, especially with all the mattes in this one. A great palette with a nice variety of colours.

If you ask me, those two are definitely worth getting. :-)

Love,
Guinevere


1 comment:

Laura said...

die palette ist echt super hübsch :)
gefällt mir total gut. die farben sind toll *_*
<3