Thursday 26 July 2012

Review: L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes

I used it for quite a while now and so it was time to talk about it. :-)


The brush is on the bigger side, but not huge. I don't like mascara wands that are bigger than your eyes.. 



So how is it?

Let's take a closer look. By the way, I plucked that stray hair as soon as I saw the pictures. *gg*:

Nothing on:


One coat on the upper lashes:


Two coats and one on the lower lashes:


Third coat and two on the lower lashes:



What do I think?

I love it! It lengthens lovely and seperates the lashes perfectly. I hate it when lashes stick together like spider legs. This one doesn't. :-) I definitely can recommend it. 

Have you tried it?

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Kirschblüte said...

ich liebe sie - eine meiner lieblingsmascaras!

Skin Care Products said...

Choose from a wide range of skin care products such as moisturiser, Sunscreen face care, anti-aging products. For more details : http://www.secretsonsale.com.au/