Saturday 4 August 2012

China Glaze "I'm With The Lifeguard" and his cousins

Green is one of my favorite nail polish colours and so this had to get a new home.



Lovely, right? But of course, this isn't the only green neon polish China Glaze ever released. Here are two comparisons of previous LE's and there is a difference, even if the pictures didn't capture it that well.

From left to right:

Kiwi Cool-Ada, I'm With The Lifeguard, Limonyte


Not easy to see, but there is a difference which is enough for polish addicts to get all three: 

Top to bottom:

Limonyte
I'm With The Lifeguard
Kiwi Cool-ada


The difference between those three is the undertone.

While Limonyte has a yellow undertone, I'm With The Lifeguard has a silver one. Kiwi Cool-Ada has not really an undertone at all, it's a quite clean neon.

So which one is your favorite? Of those three, I like Limonyte the best, but I'm happy to own all of them.

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Maria said...

Aweeesome colours!! I think I like the kiwi one the best.

Unknown said...

browse around this web-site Go Here internet check this link right here now visite site https://www.dolabuy.co

theighn said...

r5s38m6q35 z8n39h6h63 z3a37f3m45 t7g57w3f07 f7s73q1h96 f4p51p4q17