Tuesday 14 August 2012

Updated Nail Polish Collection and Storage

Sorry for the silence, but our internet connection was gone almost all week.. A nightmare for a blogger..

Here is my updated nail polish collection and the new storage I was forced to use. *gg* It's (hopefully only currently) impossible to find the acrylic nail polish racks in Austria/Germany, so I had to improvise. 

Those shelves are from IKEA and okay, but not perfect. You can't see the bottles that well, especially the second row. Nevertheless, I like it better than hiding them in a box or something like that.

Those are cheap as well, so no huge investment. We'll move in march 2013 and then I'll build custom shelves. As one can see I need more shelves. *gg*



I must admit I was a bit embarrassed when I realized how many polishes I own... Surprisingly, there are STILL colours I don't have. *gg*

How many polishes do you own??

Love,
Guinevere

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:O

Madame Bonaparte said...

Wow, wie cool ist das denn? :D

Ich hab so an die 120 Lacke, (noch) in einer Schuhschachtel gelagert. Meine Freunde halten mich alle für verrückt :D

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Ist das cool?!!??
Darf ich Fragen, was du beruflich machst??? Bist du Nageldesignerin oder so???? ;)

Ich verfolge immer gern deinen Blog- gefällt mir echt super!!!
Du hast mal von deiner Ernâhrungsunstellung geschrieben- wie gehts die da???

Lg Chrisi

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Na ich bin leider keine Nageldesignerin, weil das wär eine klasse Ausrede für die Anzahl an Nagellacken lol

Du kennst ja meine Make Up Kollektion noch nicht..

Ich hab mich aber in letzter Zeit sehr gebessert, Lacke sind hald verlockend, weil sie pro Stück relativ günstig sind.

Das freut mich sehr, dass dir der Blog gefällt :-)

Ich mach in den nächsten Tagen wieder einen Post bzgl. Ernährung

alles liebe

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

Oh und was ich beruflich mach steht unter about me in der leiste oben :-)