Sunday 20 January 2013

Lazy Sunday

Those Sunday posts are quite popular and nice. So I decided to join in. :-)

Watched - Silver Lining Playbook, Django Unchained (both great movies)

Listened to - "Gold Dust" by Jonathan Jeremiah. There's a current commercial from e-darling with that song. It's so beautiful..

Read - Rassenwahn by Jörg Gustmann (still reading)

Happenings - went to the Trau Dich! wedding exhibiton with my fiancé (waste of money and time), worked a lot with my dog on his behavior problems, started Weight Watchers again, took a bath every day

Ate - too much chocolate

Drank - Matcha shakes, oat and almond milk (no more cow milk for me)

Enjoyed - thinking about my wedding, where, how many people, which decoration, what dress..

Bought - a bunch of ingredients in a health food store, drugstore LE make up

Images of the week..












On wednesday, I went to an orthopedist and saw something that made me sick, okay a little dramatic, but still.. There was a 3 year old boy with this toy:


A toy I-phone! That's how you imprint a brand in somebodies brain.. Ridiculous. I can't even say why exactly, but it made me mad.

When I was a kid, it wasn't important what brand you wore or used. Nowadays, the kids "need" an I-phone and Hollister clothes with 8 years..

I hope you had a lovely week!

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So manyy animals :) So cute :)
I am following you now :)

http://parisiamcomingbyjelena.blogspot.com/