Sunday 27 January 2013

Review: Florena Straffende Augenpflege


I've been using this for quite a while now, so it's review time.

I bought this after my Origins "Starting Over" eye cream was empty. I wanted to try something new and more affordable. I stood in my BIPA for half an hour trying to find the right one.

After a lot of thinking, I thought, well let's go with another natural produt. Something without loads of chemistry.

So, what do I think? I truly like it!

No red dots or any other negative reaction to the cream which is not unusal when I try new face products. It has a plumping effect on my fine lines and feels nice.

What more can you ask from an eye cream? No cream can reverse nature, you'll need botox for that, but for an eye cream which can only do so much, this is a great product I can truly recommend.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: