Thursday 11 February 2010

MAC Preview Night

Look what waited in the mail today!!!!!!!!


We're not blessed with many events, cause Austria is so small seen globalwise, so I love it when they do events. This is a preview night, where they reveal the truly huge Spring Colour Forecast collection earlier to the Make Up Artists and some selected regular customers. You can swatch everything and buy the products. I wish they would do Masterclasses more often..

I thought I share the flyer with you.


This collection will kill my wallet.. I'm tempted by the single eyeshadows, one lipglass and definitely obsessed with the blush ombres.. I think I have to have all four..

Well, well, have a nice day.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go :( Have a fun night

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

I'll do pics for you and post them :-)