Tuesday 16 February 2010

MAC's new Mineralize Foundation

Soooo I promised a make up post and here it is.


MAC released a new mineralize foundation at the beginning of the month and even though I didn't expect it, I bought it. *g*

I was there to check out the All Ages All Races All Sexes collection and stumbled over it. The sales girl talked about it and that I would need the NC15 if I want it and not the NW15. I have several experiences with MAC sales girls telling me what foundation shade I need and they always get it wrong, so I thought "okay, another proud moment for MAC" but when she showed me the shade I changed my mind immediately.


The NW115 was soooo superdark, it was crazy and as you can see the NC15, the one I ended up buying after trying it out there, has such a warm undertone to it, you wouldn't believe it. Typical mineralize foundation as it seems..

And how is the foundation itself? I would recommend it. It has a nice coverage, doesn't feel heavy and is handy.

One thing I always think about is the perfect brush for a foundation and every texture craves another brush and with this one I found the perfect brush:


MAC's 168 or as in my picture the Sigma 168. It's soooo perfect for this creamy texture. I don't like it for liquid foundations, I usually use a duo fibre brush for it.

So I hope this was helpful. :-)

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: