Sunday 7 February 2010

My Nail Polish Collection part 2

Soooo let's get into the second round.

To my first part, unfortunately, I wish I would, I don't live in the UK, the reason I still have Gosh, Barry M and Collection 2000 polishes is that I travel to Edinburgh and London all the time. I brought them with me from these trips :-)

This is my "big" case full of China Glaze and other large bottles:


In Detail:

OPI:

I have only two full size bottles from OPI: Mod About You and Teal The Cows Come Home

KO Cosmetics:

This brand started the whole Matte polishes hype and that very successful. They have only one polish for every colour, so I'm lazy and won't write the names. *gg*

Nubar:

I don't own many as well, but the ones I own are gorgeous, especially Reclaim, I love it soo much.. Lemon Sorbet, Reclaim, Grass Green Glitter, Wildlife

H&M:

Great Looks, Wicked Purple, Really Black

NYX Girls:

Golden Glitter, Disco Ball, Show Girl, CN243, CN245, CN250,CN237, great ones as well!

China Glaze:

The most polishes I own :-)


Goulish Glow, White-Kwik-Silvr, Celtic Sun, Vintage Crepe, Orange Knockout, Japanese Koi, Ruby Pumps, Innocence, Pink Underground, Second-Hand-Silk, Bad Kitty, Mom's Chiffon, Shocking Pink, Pink Voltage, Purple Panic, Strawberry Fields, Seduce Me, Flying Dragon, Bahamian Escape, For Audrey, Shower Together


Turned Up Turquoise, Calypso Blue, GR8, Recycle, Lubu Heels, Wagon Trail

Some random polishes:

Manhattan polishes, Hot Topic polish, b pretty polishes, Golden Rose polishes, s-he style zone polish

Essence Moonlight Collection:


Sparkling Dawn, Live Forever, Into the Night

Do you like them?
The third part will contain all my treatment polishes so stay tuned.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: