Friday 26 February 2010

MAC Spring Colour Forecast

Hello lovely readers,

I wish I would reach more of you.. Well, whatever - I know I said I'd do a post about the MAC preview night that was on tuesday, but it was sooo unspectacular, that I won't.

They tried it, really, but it just doesn't seem to work. I was there all about 15 min. Bought what I wanted (needed) and was on my way back home.

I will show you what I got :-)


As predicted I couldn't resist the blush ombres and to my utter surprise one lipstick - Victorian.
This lipstick has a very cute golden shimmer in it, something unusual. I forgot to take an extra picture, sorry.


The only special thing we got was a "program" with all the colours, it looked like one of these painting colour example thingies.

Hope you liked the post and if you like my blog I would be utterly grateful if you might spread the word about it.. If you like.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab haul! The blush Ombres do look amazing

Solusi Sehat dengan Herbal said...


The article is very useful, thank you for sharing. Allow me to share articles about health here, God willing, useful. thank you :)

Obat Tradisional ISK (Infeksi Saluran Kemih)
Obat TBC (Tuberkulosis) Alami
Obat Herbal utk Infeksi Usus
Pengobatan Penyakit Jantung Iskemik