Wednesday 3 March 2010

MAC too fabulous

You can always count on the saleswomen from my local MAC store to don't know about their own upcoming collections...

So some days ago I called them to ask if there will be any limited editions in March other than the Spring Colour Forecast and what did they tell me - none!

Today I went to take a second look at the Spring Colour Forecast collection and what do I see there.. The fucking too fabulous collection!!!!!

And the lipliners, the ones I was interested in, the ones that are freaking limited are already sold out. But well, let's not linger in the past..

I took some crappy I-Phone pictures of the display and the swatches I made, they aren't great, but you get an idea :-)


The cremesheen glasses are going to be in the permanent sortiment, so I didn't bother spending time on them. Gotta focus ;-)

The mineralize blushes are really cute, I'm sorry you don't see them very well, but the are sooo shimmery, which you don't see as well. :-( Nevertheless, they are, and therefore too mush for my taste.
Although they look so beautiful and I'm a sucker for pretty thing, but I resisted.


And for the lipliners, very nice as well, but as said - sold out... Maybe you have more luck. :-) The red swatch beside the lipliners is the hot hot hot eyeshadow from the spring colour forecast collection, only so you know.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: