Monday 27 September 2010

Essence Denim Wanted

I was quite surprised when I came across one of the Denim Wanted gel liners from Essence. I thought they were all sold out, but I found the grey one and couldn't resist. I also grabbed an eyeshadow duo which looked promising.



Let's start with the gel liner:

It looks very shimmery silver in the little glas bottle, but it isn't.



It comes with a little liner brush as well, I love brushes. You can never have enough..




I was very happy with the consistency. Staying power was also nice and as it should be. I'm happy that I did find one. :-) I didn't think the brush would be that good, but you can draw nice thin lines with it, another plus!

Let's move on to the eyeshadows:


I love intense colours and they are intense:

Lasting power was awesome as well, needed my cleansing oil to remove them.

So this purchase was definitely worth it. :-) And as always - gorgeous prices!

Did you get anything?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: