Wednesday 8 September 2010

I'm leaving on a jetplane...

Hey my girls and maybe even boys :-)

Today I'm flying to Scotland, again. :-) I wish I would be more excited, but my flu stills eats a lot of my energy. And since the weather people say it will rain every day I hope it doesn't get worse.



I don't know if I will have internet connection, so if not, I haven't forgotten you, I love all of you very much and am grateful for each and everyone of you!

I'm sure I will be back with an UK Haul *gg*

Have a nice week!

Love,
Guinevere

3 comments:

Lilly said...

omg. *jealous*
first thing that comes to my mind is ILLAMASQUA!
have a nice trip and safe travels ! :)

amusedPolish said...

nimmst du mich bitte im kofer mit`? *hoff* :P

rawfoodmama said...

I hope you´ll feel better soon and you can enjoy your trip!