Tuesday 7 September 2010

Review: MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme

Here is my review of the new lip product by MAC.

I bought one of the new pro longwear lipcremes which you might already have seen in my haul post:


Unlimited


What I think: It has a gorgeous, opaque colour pay off, which I always love and applies very smoothly. But unfortunately that changes soon and you get this longlasting-product-feeling. It dries down and one has the impression the colour tries to creep into your lips and dries them out. Look how you see every line:


I wanted to put a lipgloss over it, but resisted for the purpose of this review, but I think if you do that this feeling goes away quickly.

The lipcreme does last very well, eating and drinking doesn't impress the product.

Conclusion: MAC made a good longlasting lip prodcuct with beautiful results, but even MAC wasn't able to eliminate the uncomfortable feeling completely.

Hope this was useful.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I want this one sooo bad. thanks for the review! very helpful :)

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

then get it sweetie, why not :-)