Friday 24 September 2010

Little Nail Polish Haul

Last week I broke my rule of not supporting the creepy nail polish store that is Micky Nails..

I went there and spent money.. I know I'm not proud either and as much as it pains me to hear "Tschina Glatze", and it does pain me horribly, I wanted the polishes without waiting weeks for them, worrying about the customs and if they will arrive at all and I wanted to see them in real life before buying.

And that is the big advantage they have, every polish has a creepy fake finger and on that creepy wax finger is a nail and on that the colour. So you really see the end result.

I checked out Orly's famous Cosmic FX collection and I'm happy I did, cause in the end I found only two of them really worth buying or spending 12€ on each to clarify.. I also got the OPI Shrek Minis which I'm eyeing since they came out and two China Glaze lovelies.

But see for yourself:

Shreeeeks Mini's: What's with the Cattitude, Fiercly Fiona, Rumple's Wiggin', Who the Shrek are you?


 Orly Halleys Comet and It's not Rocket Science

China Glaze Spellbound (from last years Halloween edition) and Classic Camel (Vintage Vixen collection)

Look at that glitter:

Swatches will follow soon, do you have any of those? If so, happy with them?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: