Thursday 16 September 2010

Urban Outfitter Nail Polish Review

This is for the lovely Lilly

I am really trying to quit buying colours I already own, so I look very closely at each colour and to my surprise those colours weren't in my collection. I didn't plan to buy them, cause 6 pounds aren't that cheap, but I'm happy I did!



From left to right: Mint 1, Lilac 2, Green 9

They applied gorgeously. The colour pay off was flawless as well, very opaque, one coat already was great and with just two coats the result was perfect:




My favourite one is Green 9. Aren't they just perfect?

So if you ask me, I totally would recommend them. I'm in love, the only "negative" thing about them is the tiny, tiny brush:


You need to upload a lot of colour on this little thing to get enough colour to fill your whole nail.

I hope this was interesting and helpful.

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Lilly said...

awww thank you :)

the packaging of the nail polishes is what really caught my eyes. but now that I know that the color payoff is great as well I might actually want to get 1 or 2 of those :)

Magnetius Nightsky, MA said...

gg glad that you liked it :-)