Saturday 23 October 2010

Gorgeousness in a bottle

I'm so excited about this post. *gg* I'm adoring China Glazes Sunset Glow ever since I first laid eyes on it via swatches on the internet and I finally ordered it.

I contacted a lovely seller on facebook "Mad about MAC" that I found it in a store, but they don't ship internationally. So she organised it for me and sent it to me. I paid $10 for it plus shipping which I think is okay.
Here it is:





That is just incredible!!

It is discontinued and I obviously got a very old bottle, it is the old design:



It is a little bit streaky which worries my quite a bit, but well that is the risk when you want an "old" shade. I hope it will stay stable.. Or I have to try polish thinner.

What do you think about this shade? Isn't it just lovely!!

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: