Saturday 30 October 2010

Little Nail Polish Haul

I ordered these angels:


It was my first order from http://www.salenail.com/ and I am totally happy with them!! I already placed my second order - the China Glaze Holiday collection.

I bought:

OPI - Who the Shrek are you?
China Glaze - Ick-a-bod-y
China Glaze Mummy may I
OPI - Sparkle-icious

I didn't get Zombie Zest yet, but I will, wasn't able to order it when I tried, but it is available now. I already have the small size of OPI's "Who the Shrek are you?" but I wanted the large bottle, to have enough - the colour is amazing! Sparkle-icious was one of the colours that stood out the most from OPI's Burlesque collection.

Swatches will follow soon. :-)

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Lilly said...

I got Sparkle-Icious too :)
I layered it over Models Own Purple Grey and it looks awesome.