Sunday 3 October 2010

My poor baby and Body Shop's Vitamin C skin care range

I'm exhausted... I spent my sunday morning in a pet clinic holding my dog while the vets removed a torn claw which was bleeding like crazy.


I think he knows that we all want him to feel better, but I wish I could explain it to him.

Anyways, I wanted to post the Vitamin C products of which I talked about in my last video, here they are:


The Duo Eye Reviver


The left side is for you lid and the ball on the right is for the under-eye area to refresh an nutrish this delicate area


The gorgeous Capsules - a serum treatment for 28 days


The refreshing Face Spritz


The new and awesome Daily Moisturiser SPF30 with UVA/UVB protection


The half-jewels Microdermabrasion peeling


Skin Boost - an intense, literally skin boosting, serum


The Cleansing Face Polish - makes your skin squeaky clean


Powder Mix - the intense 10 day treatment


That's how it looks like:
You press the white cap down once, then the powder falls down and is ten days active, you remove the white cap and screw the orange cap on and use it with that.


And this is how the products look like:

From left to right:
Skin Boost, Microdermabrasion, Capsules, Daily Moisturiser, Cleansing Face Polish


Close Ups:

Skin Boost, Microdermabrasion, Capsules


Daily Moisturiser, Cleansing Face Polish


If you wanna know more about them, just watch my video, here's the link again: :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbLavuuXUY

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: