Tuesday 11 June 2013

KIKO Haul


Finally, after everyone living in Vienna has been there, I found time to visit KIKO. I'm sure most of you know KIKO, a make up brand which has all you could need. From skin care to nail polishes. I love it.

It's not allowed to take pictures inside the store and I respect that, so nothing from the inside, but I can tell you, it's clean, neat and organized, just the way I like it.

So, here's what I got:


from left to right including finish:
Sugar Mat 642, Sun Pearl 428, Sugar Mat 641, Sun Pearl 430, 255, Sugar Mat 643


The lovely 218 eyeshadow which you can also use wet:



The nail polishes are goregous and for 2,50€ a great deal, the eyeshadow is buttery smooth and lovely as well, I forgot how much it was, but it wasn't expensive either. Have you been there already??

Love,
Guinevere

2 comments:

Madame Bonaparte said...

Ich hab mir ein paar Nagellacke mitgenommen. ua auch den Sun Pearl 430 und Sugar Mat 643. Sie sind genial. Vor allem der Rote *_*

Psychopüppi said...

Ich hab beim Sale zugeschlagen und 10 Lacke bestellt ;)