Friday 21 June 2013

Review & Swatches Wedding Glossybox

Beware; This is a loooong and picture-heavy post. *gg*

Most of you already know that I'll get married in July, so when I saw the newsletter about an upcoming Wedding Glossybox I couldn't be more excited. What an awesome timing.

It costs 25€ including 6 full size items worth 100€. So let's get right to it. :-)




The pretty packaging, I loooove pretty packaging:


The ribbon is full of "yes" in different languages:


 and the box is filled with cute plastic rose petals


Now to the content :-) Edit: Apparently, the items in the box differ quite a lot. 




Naobay Body Lotion




Model co Lip Duo






Swatch-time:


Emite Make Up Sponges:


The Glossybox exclusive beautybird nail polish in "Yes, I do"



Swatch:


Babor lip pencil in "Orange"




bellápierre volumizing mascara



Overall, a pretty neat box. All the products are of great quality and they are definitely useful when it comes to a wedding day. 

Some thoughts:

I was surprised to see no familar brand in the box. Personally, if it comes to an important day I wanna use brands I know.

I found it a bit sad that the Model co lip duo and the Barbor liner didn't match. Kinda defeats the purpose of it. The lipstick is smooth and soft, but too brown for me. 


I haven't used the mascara yet, so I can't say anything about it for now.

The nail polish is the PERFECT wedding shade and sponges are always handy. The scent of the body lotion isn't really my thing, but a good idea nonetheless.

In my opinion, this is an amazing gift idea for your bridesmaids. The perfect idea, I should have gone with that.. *g* For me, as the future bride, only half of the products will be useful on my wedding day. I had hoped it would be more. 

Currently, the Wedding Glossybox is sold out, but it will come back. :-) So to all future brides, here is the perfect gift for your bridesmaids.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: