Saturday 8 June 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay BB Cream

I think we now arrived at the point where BB creams are as common as foundations. *gg* 
Another brand - La Roche-Posay - released a BB cream. They surprised me with this cute bag containig the two shades they released. 


The shades:



Medium-Dark, Light


Light shade blended:


Medium shade blended:


Now on to the way it looks on my skin. I tried the light one.

Nothing on:



After three hours of wearing it on another day.


So what do I think?

It's okay, but I'm not completley happy with it. The cream never truly blends into your skin. It kinda sits there and you can feel it all day if you touch your face. I don't like that.

Another thing, but I must say this is quite subjective. The coverage is very light as you can see above. It's not a foundation so I guess it's okay, but I prefer a product that can cover some of my redness and there definitely are BB creams that are able to do that.

It's an okay product, but nothing I would go for. I want a natural feeling and at least some coverage.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: