Wednesday 19 June 2013

MAC LE's June

Morning guys,

I'm so sorry that I neglected you, but this and next week are exam days at University and I'm drowning in exams, portfolios and oral exams. On 28th June it will be over, I can't stress enough how I'm looking forward to that..

Nevertheless, I quickly wanted to share MAC's current LE's with you. Besides the lovely "In Extra Dimension" which I wish I could buy every blush and skinfinish from:



Mac will release the new Rihanna Riri collection. It will be sold exclusivley online beginning tomorrow. 



The LE consists of five gorgeous items:

Bronze and Blush Duo "Hibiscus Kiss"


Three lipsticks:

"Heaux"


"Riri Boy"


"Riri Woo"


and Lustre Drops in "Barbados Girl"





If I could I'd buy everything except the lustre drops, which I already own, but sadly Mama's broke.

I must admit I don't like these online exclusive collections. I never seem to be quick enough to get the products I want and I prefer to be able to test and see the products in real life before buying.

Will you try to get something? What exactly?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: