Sunday 23 June 2013

L'Oréal Paris LA Manicue by Color Riche

L'Oréal released a new series of nail care polishes. Seven products to cater to your every need. I love nail care stuff.

L'Oréal sent me the Miracle Repair 7 serum which promises healthier nails in just seven days. :) "Unfortunately" I have gel nails and therefore can't test it, but I still wanted to show it to you.




Sadly, the only things I could have used, a cuticle oil or cuticle removing gel, is missing in their collection. Poor Guinevere. ;-)

Pricewise, the collection is between 7,95€ and 9,99€. Not a bargain, but if it helps I think it's worth it. Have you tried it??

To make this interesting for you - you can win this repair serum above. There'll be a big giveaway pretty soon and this thingy will be part of it, so stay tuned.

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample

No comments: