Tuesday 13 August 2013

Alverde African Soul Swatches


Alverde released a new collection and from what I tested I can only say one thing: awesome job Alverde! I swatched the eyeshadows and the bronzing products. I'm sorry, but I can't recall the names of the products, but I'm sure this will do.

Some swatches:


Let's focus on the green eyeshadow on the right side which didn't convince me.


The other two are much better:


The powders: the earth powder, one bronzing stick, the two bronzinge powders and the other bronzing stick. 


I'm no fan of the bronzing sticks, they were kinda uneven, but all the other powders are amazing. I could have bought them all, but I have already so many bronzing powders at home.

You should definitely take a closer look at this collection.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: