Thursday 15 August 2013

Review: Origins No Puffery Eye Roll On

I love Origins and they just keep making awesome products. One of their latest addition is this handy cooling roll-on for puffy eyes.



What Origins says: "Win the battle of the bags. This incredibly cooling roll on treatment with Yeast Extract instantly helps de-poufs puffs as it brightens dark circles. All while Hoelen Mushroom Extract helps calms skin to keep visible redness from settling in. Ophthalmologist tested."

I've been testing it for two weeks now and I love it. It's refreshing, cooling and moisturizing. I was surprised how moisturizing it is and one only needs tiny amounts of product. I didn't expect the cooling effect to be so amazing to be honest. *gg* You can pimp that even more when you put it in your fridge.

Another something I love about it - we all know that redness and stinging after you tweeze your brows. Most eye products burn if you apply them afterwards. This one doesn't! It cools and calms the eye area. I've been looking for an eye cream that I can use after tweezing without being heavy for ages!

Nevertheless, if you are looking for something more specific, anti-aging for example I would recommend their Plantscription eye cream. I have been using it for months now and love it as well. A review will follow soon.

All in all - another gorgeous products from my beloved Origins company. I just finished my Night-A-Mins face cream, that was a sad night.. *g*

Love,
Guinevere
PR-Sample - Thank you guys!

No comments: