Friday 9 August 2013

Nars & Urban Decay Birthday Haul

Since my birthday was kinda cancelled due to my wedding, I decided to buy something for myself.

I bought the NARS Pierre Hardy blush in "Boys Don't Cry" and the "Naked Basics" palette by Urban Decay.



Let's start with the Naked Basics palette:



I must admit I was quite surprised and a little disappointed when I saw how tiny it is. I mean look at that size.. The MAC lipstick looks huge...


and the shadows inside are tiny as well..


No doubt they are beautiful, but still.. I thought it would be bigger, at least a little bit. There are no swatches, cause I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it. It cost 23,05€.



The other product I bought is this awesome Nars blush:


Definitely a more reasonable size.




It's so beautiful, it cost 31,10€ and was totally worth it. I'll show you swatches and a look soon. This is a limited edition product so if you want it, be quick. It bought both items at hqhair.com.

What do you think? Do you think the UD palette has a reasonable size?

Love,
Guinevere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the urban decay palette is the best palette i have ever used and owned. i use it every day.
lots of love.
lavinka
www.kincseslavinka.blogspot.de