Friday 16 August 2013

Review: Lemony Flutter

I already talked about it once, but now I bought the full size of the incredible Lemony Flutter by Lush. 



This is the best product I've come across when you're fighting dry cuticles or feet. I have horribly dry feet and cuticles, it's a real problem.. I hate it, it just looks so ugly and like you don't take care of yourself.

With this miracle worker my dry areas get smooth and pretty over night. I usually apply it before I go to sleep and when I wake up I'm pretty again.

If you have dry areas definitely check this out, you can use it on your whole body and the lemon scent is lovely as well. If you don't like scented products, this might be too intense for you though. In this case it might be better to get a sample first. :)

Do you own it? Love it as well?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: