Wednesday 7 August 2013

Dove Maximum Protection Review


Vienna is suffering from blistering heat. It's crazy outside. You can't move without sweating. For days like these you need an anti-transpirant that is bulletproof. 

I found it in this product: the Maximum Protection Ant Transpirant Deo-Creme.


It's an amazing product. I love it My armpits stay dry all day and the "original clean" scent is pleasant and subtle. It really is a creme, you twist product out of the tube and apply it like a normal deodorant.


The only bad thing about it is the fact that it contains aluminium chloride. An ingredient of which I heard really bad things..

One side says it highly increases the risk of Alzheimer's disease, the others say this theory got confuted years ago. During these hot months I need a strong protection, cause I hate sweat, but when it gets colder I will return to my aluminium chloride free deodorants which my next post will be about.

Tried Dove's gorgeous product? I'm definitely a fan.

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: