Saturday 5 October 2013

ghd eclipse

Another news I had to share: ghd released a completely new hair styling tool. The ghd eclipse.


Let's take a look at it:



All ghd stylers together:


It was designed to even handle the most difficult hair. Extreme frizz and thick hair that usually can't be tamed.

It has a Tri-Zone technology with thinner plates that makes the styler ready in 20 seconds. The position of the plates is more centered which makes it easier to style your hair and reduces the danger of burning yourself if you're as clumsy as me.

It even has a sleep-mode. If you don't use it for 30 minutes it turns itself off. Pretty smart.

It comes with a protection cap and the cable is 2,7 m long.

Now the only sucky thing. This amazing tool costs 245€. I can't tell you how much I'd love to own it, but sadly it's definitely out of reach for me. Anyone of you own this baby?

Love,
Guinevere

No comments: